Being the first step in formal education, the elementary education aims to provide a wholesome and solid formation of its pupils in the basic practices of the Christian faith. It likewise seeks to help the pupils achieve the fundamental skills necessary for the secondary education, and develop basic elements of knowledge, skills, abilities, attitudes and values in the light of Christian living that will help them take cognizance of themselves and their places in this ever-changing society. The Grade School Department actively participate in the evangelizing mission of the Church, integrating religious education as the core subject within their curriculum.
The specific objectives of the department are as follows:
1. Acknowledge God as the Creator and Father, Jesus Christ as Brother and Redeemer, Blessed Virgin Mary as Mother, and the Holy Spirit.
2. Exhibit Christian attitudes and values towards themselves and others in speech and action.
3. Manifest knowledge of, identification with and love for the country and the people to which they belong.
4. Demonstrate proper orientation to the world of work and creativity and thus, contribute to a progressive and productive home and community life.
5. Develop in them physical, intellectual, emotional, moral, social vocational growth and stability which will ultimately lead to their acquisition of a holistic personality.
6. Help pupils live happily in a group to achieve meaningful relationships with others.
7. Develop in them both oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
Visit us at : San Ildefonso College, MH Del Pilar St., Brgy. Plaza Aldea, Tanay, Rizal Contact us at : 654-4692, 654-3278 San Ildefonso College Official FB Page © 2017 SAN ILDEFONSO COLLEGE. All rights reserved.